Wroxton is situated just 3 miles from Banbury and 16 miles from
Stratford on the main A422 Banbury to Stratford-upon-Avon road.
The Apollo Office Park lies on the eastern edge of the English
Directions from M40
- From the M40, turn off at J11 – direction of Banbury
- Continue straight across the next 4 roundabouts and you
should pass a “Tesco” superstore on your right.
Keep following signs for Wroxton and A422.
- Straight across the 5th roundabout.
- Turn right at the 6th roundabout, still signed Wroxton
Caution: Speed camera on your right after about
- Turn left at next traffic-lights, still on A422 signed
- Continue for approx 1.5 miles into Wroxton – go
past “Wroxton House Hotel” on your right and
the “White Horse” pub on your left.
- Continue on the A422 through the village and after approx ½ mile, turn right signed Apollo Park & Ironstone Lane.
- Continue for about 1/2 mile down Ironstone Lane, then turn left into the Park. The Apollo Office units are then on your right-hand side.
If you get lost, please call:
Robert Synge, Apollo: Mobile: 07785 366448.
David Williams, Berry Morris: Mobile: 07768 985949.
(Please note that these are fairly large downloads that may
take a few minutes to complete depending on the speed of your
you are unable to view the maps after clicking on the links
above, you need to download a copy of Adobe Reader (free of
charge). To download Acrobat reader, please click on the Acrobat